TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rules and Regulations
This Agreement contains all of the terms and conditions applicable to you while participating at our facility. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, please do not enroll in the SBC. You must read, accept and sign all the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement, which include those terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference, before you may become a member of the SBC.
1. Anyone who has health problem should talk with their family physician to determine if they are physically fit to participate in the sport of badminton before entering the court.
2. Members are permitted to bring guests (up to 2 guests per visit) to SBC with the condition that the guests also accept the conditions listed herein, and members will the full responsibility and liability for their guests. Please refer to Waiver and Release of Liability for detail.
3. All members and guests must check in at the front desk and present valid proof of membership or valid legal identification as may be requested by SBC on each visit to the facilities.
4. All chargeable fees shall be paid prior to given access to the facilities. Proof of membership is required to enjoy member-only price and promotion unless otherwise specified by SBC.
5. SBC offers members the privilege of advance court rental booking, however, SBC does expect to be notified at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled time should members need to cancel their reservation.
6. SBC operates within a positive atmosphere of respect and good sportsmanship. Thus all members and guests are expected to exercise proper social etiquette on our premises and to respect the court time allowed for games and to leave your court promptly after the game. For”drop-in”badminton, all participants are also expected to exercise fair play while sharing court with others.
7. All members and guests attending the SBC must change into appropriate sporting attires and athletic footwear before entering the court. Protective glasses are strongly recommended. No black or dark-soled shoes or shoes that have been worn outside are allowed on the court.
8. When entering in SBC, members and guests are expected to behave in a sensible and responsible manner. SBC is not responsible and can’t be held liable for any injury to any individuals, members or guests. Everyone must treat all equipment provided with care and respect and to make sure court is clean and free of obstruction before exiting the court. SBC reserves the right to deny access and eject from the premises anyone who uses profanity, exhibits disruptive behavior, conducts illegal activity and/or harassment of any form, or violates SBC’s terms and condition at the cost of that customer. Any damaged equipment must be replaced by the responsible individual(s).
9. SBC should not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items in our facilities, or for any loss or damage to participants’ vehicles that are parked on our premises.
10. Children age of 4 or under and non-playing people are not allowed to be inside, any incident or accident will not be blamed on faculty but one’s self. You are responsible for yourself if anything happens.
11. SBC Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. Membership begins immediately on the same day listed as “Starting Date” and shall expire automatically on the same day listed as” Ending Date”. Members electing to renew their membership can pay to renew their membership before” Ending Date”.
12. SBC may limit your actively, issue a warning, temporary suspend or permanently terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if: (a) you breach this Agreement; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
13. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by applicable laws of both federal; provincial jurisdiction and city bylaws and regulations. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of SBC may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provision shall remain in effect. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by your or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
14. SBC reserves the right to make change or amend this Agreement without prior notice to the members.
15. SBC staff’s words, decision and statement are final.
Waiver and Release of Liability
In consideration of your involvement at the Su Badminton Club, you acknowledge, appreciate and agree that:
You are aware that there is potential risk for bodily injury, including death, disability, and dismemberment as well as the risk of damage to or loss of property in participating at the Su Badminton’s facilities and while abiding by the rules of sports, proper sorting attire and equipment, and discipline may reduce this risk , this risk does exit.
You knowingly and freely assume all such risk; and you release, waive, and discharge all claims that you have or may in the future have against the Su Badminton Club, its directors, its officers, its employees, and representatives, and other players (“Releases”) with respect to any and a liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense to that you may suffer as a result of your participation in the facilities, including any negligence of the Releases, the condition of the premises, breach of contract or breach of any statutory or other duty of care.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releases from any and all liability and claims incurred by any or all of them arising out of or in any way connected with your participation on the premises.
This AGREEMENT is binding upon you, your heirs, next of kin, legal guardian, executors, administrators, and assigns initial representatives in the event of your injury, death or incapacity.
You have read and fully understand this WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT, and you accept and agree to all of its terms. You enter into this AGREEMENT voluntarily, with full knowledge of its effect. You will waive certain legal rights, which you or your heirs, next of kin, legal guardian, executors, administrators, and assigns may have against the Releases.