The health and safety of our guests/members & employees is paramount for us. As we prepare to reopen on Tuesday, May 19th, 2020 at 1.00 pm, we will be operating under several strict safety precautions, and with limited services. The following protocols have been developed to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19. Therefore, there are few things that we will be doing differently, and we would like you to be aware of these prior to/upon your visit. It is essential that these precautions are followed through to support a safe and healthy experience for everyone.
- Only private, semi-private or 1:4 (2 students per court) training arrangements will be accepted at this time till further notice.
- All lessons will be conducted at an appropriate social distance.
- Parents/guardians of all players must wait in their vehicles after dropping them at the facility.
- Parents/guardians are advised to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the lesson and pick up time.
Court Rental & Drop In:
- As mandated by Provincial guidelines which calls for “No Team Sports”, only Singles play is permitted at this time until further notice.
- Court rentals for members in the same household (family of 4) are permitted to engage as teams on their respective court/s.
- All drop-in programs remain suspended until further notice.
- All court rentals must be scheduled in advance over the phone. Spaces will be limited and on first call first serve basis. No walk ins will be accepted at this time.
General Safety & Housekeeping:
- Upon arrival, check in at front desk to validate your reserved time, sanitize your hands (provided at the front desk) before you step onto your designated court/s.
- Frequent disinfection of surfaces including door handles, knobs, etc. will be performed by the staff.
- Following safety protocols, use of change rooms and bathrooms will be on a restricted basis. Players are encouraged to switch to their game attire before walking inside.
- Shoes are still to be changed inside the facility upon your arrival.
- If you exhibit any flu like symptoms, stay home and follow the safety guidelines as provided by your municipality.
- As responsible individuals, sanitize your hands frequently, avoid handshakes and close contact with others, always maintain 2 meters/6 feet distance .
- As per govt. regulation, no spectators, including family members, are permitted inside the facility until further notice.
The recommendations and guidelines in this document are not legal advice. Please refer to municipal and provincial health authorities for more info. All information is provided in good faith; however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information provided. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED. YOUR USE OF THIS INFORMATION AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- 目前仅接受一对一、一对二、或一对四 (两人一个场地) 的课程安排，直至另行通知
- 为了个人与他人的安全，请经常消毒双手，并避免与他人握手和有紧密接触，以及保持2米/ 6英尺的距离
Su Badminton Club
170 Shields Court, Unit 1, Markham, ON L3R 9T5
#6, 4140B Sladeview Crt., Mississauga, ON L5L 6A1